We rely on professional opinions in most all aspects of our lives. When making the single largest investment possibly in your life, why should this be any different? We recommend that you attend the inspection if at all possible. As well as inspecting all the major and mechanical components of your home, we also cover aspects such as general maintenance, upkeep, and possible future conditions. Upon completion of your inspection, your inspector will write up a comprehensive report. The report will then be electronically mailed to you and your Realtor within 24 hours of the inspection.
- All inspectors at Kustom Home Inspection are LICENSED by the State Of Ohio Department Of Commerce to perform home inspections and are therefore required to maintain established standards and requirements as determined by the state of Ohio.
- All inspectors at Kustom Home Inspection are CERTIFIED (or are working towards full certification) by A.S.H.I and are therefore required to maintain established professional criteria.
- We offer the client a 96 page owners manual on how to operate their home, free of charge.
- We use an electronically generated reporting system complete with digital photos.
- All of our inspectors have earned the Home Inspector Plus designation through Ohio ASHI, an industry excellence award.
To schedule an inspection online, visit our Online Scheduler for more information.
|Owner, Ken Harrington. Retired Senior, ACI ASHI inspector and a State of Ohio Department of Commerce Licensed Home Inspector (OHI.2019004147). Ken began training in 1965 in Chillicothe, Ohio in retail Plumbing, Electrical, Paint and Hardware. 1980 Director of Home Center, WR Grace, Atlanta Georgia. 1985-2000, Consolidated Stores / Value City, from Buyer to General Merchandise Manager with overseas travel twice annually.2002, General Manager of largest Central Ohio home inspection franchise. Licensed by state of Ohio for wood destroying insect inspections, radon testing, and certification in mold inspections. Education Chairman for certification training for Ohio ASHI inspectors. Director, Board of Directors, Ohio Chapter of ASHI. Received Super Service Award 8 years in a row from Angies List for maintaining an A average for superior service for over 96 months. Ken is a 32 degree Master Mason and belongs to York Lodge in Worthington. Past Masters Unit in Aladdin Shrine, Royal and select Mason of Ohio, Knights Templar Columbus Commandery no. 69, Royal Arch Mason of Ohio, and Valley of Columbus Scottish Right.
|Kyle Harrington is an ASHI Inspector (ASHI #262064), A State of Ohio Department of Commerce Licensed Home Inspector (OHI.2019004328), current Ohio ASHI board member, and current operations manager at Kustom Home Inspection.